iSenseLab - OpenPack

iSenseLab - OpenPack [Paid] 2021

marauder

Administrator
Staff member
marauder submitted a new resource:

iSenseLab - OpenPack - The Go To Bundle for Successful OpenCart Stores. 115 OpenCart Extensions.

View attachment 88
Meet OpenPack
The Go To Bundle for Successful OpenCart Stores.115 OpenCart Extensions. Total value $3700+.75%+ Savings. Guaranteed Premium Support.

View Included Products

Save more than 77%
Save big and get all of our products, valued at more than $3700+ for just $849.

Extensive products bundle...
Read more about this resource...

marauder

Administrator
Staff member
marauder updated iSenseLab - OpenPack with a new update entry:

Extension for 2020 - 2021

A large package of modules that every Opencart site developer needs. The pack includes modules with a variety of functionality: data import/export, page acceleration, smart search, modules for marketing and much more! Suitable for all OC versions.
The subscription includes access to all current and new developer modules throughout the year, as well as their updates.
Read the rest of this update entry...

mymar

so what happens after the subscription expires? I can't use them anymore? And I only have $50 on PayPal that's why I asked

mymar

Oh ok. Well let me know if you change your mind about selling it for $50 I have that much ready on PayPal and could send it over asap

mymar

no that probably wont work since im using the latest version of oc 3 so I need newer versions of all the modules

mymar

So I can download all the modules from OpenPack that was released before 4/5/2020? Is that how this works? Or I you going to be giving me a link where I can download all the OpenPack modules?